Leading soloist of the ballet,
Honoured Worker of Kazakhstan
Honoured Worker of Kazakhstan (2018).
Born in Almaty. In 2006, she graduated from the Seleznev Choreography School (class of M. Kadyrova). In 2006, she underwent the training courses at the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet (St. Petersburg). From 2007 to 2008, she danced with the Ballet Company of the Abai State Academic Opera and Ballet Theatre. From 2010 to 2013, she was a principal dancer of the National Opera and Ballet Baiseitova Theatre. In 2013, she was a soloist with the Astana Opera, and since 2014, she has been a principal dancer of the State Opera and Ballet Theatre “Astana Opera”. Her teacher- repetiteur is Galiya Buribayeva, Honoured Worker of Kazakhstan.
– Second prize and diploma “For loyalty to classical traditions” at the International Competition of Choreography Schools (Novosibirsk, 2002);
– Grand Prix of the “Fouette of Artek” International Classical Dance Competition (Ukraine, 2002);
– Laureate of the “Prix de Lausanne” International Competition for Young Dancers (Switzerland, 2004);
– Second prize at the 6th International Competition of Choreography Schools (Novosibirsk, 2005);
– Diploma of the 10th International Competition for Ballet Dancers and Choreographers (Moscow, Bolshoi Theatre, 2005).
Odette-Odile (Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky)
Marie (The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky)
The Shadow Trio, Pas d’action, Nikiya (La Bayadère by Minkus)
Diana and Actaeon’s pas de deux, Esmeralda (La Esmeralda by Pugni)
Lilac Fairy (The Sleeping Beauty by Tchaikovsky)
Rose (Rodin by Eifman)
Karagoz (Karagoz by Zhubanova)
Phrygia (Spartacus by Khachaturian)
Medora (Le Corsaire by Adam)
Zarema (The Fountain of Bakhchisarai by Asafyev)
Lescaut’s Mistress (Manon to the music of Massenet)