Leading soloist of the ballet
Born in Almaty. In 2006 she graduated from A.V. Seleznev College of Choreography (class of M. Kadyrov). In 2006 she took the qualification enhancement course at the Academy of Russian Ballet named after A. Vaganova (St. Petersburg).
From 2007 to 2008 she danced in the ballet company of Abay State Academic Theatre of Opera and Ballet. From 2010 to 2013 she was a soloist of K. Baiseitova the National Theatre of Opera and Ballet. Since 2013 she is a soloist of «Astana Opera».
– II prize and diploma «For loyalty to classical traditions» at the International Competition of Choreography Schools (Novosibirsk, 2002);
– Grand Prix of “Fouette of Artek” International Competition of Classical Dance (Ukraine, 2002);
– Laureate of the “Prix de Lausanne” International Competition for Young Dancers (Switzerland, 2004);
– II prize at the VI International Competition of Choreography Schools (Novosibirsk, 2005);
– Diploma of the X International Competition of Ballet Dancers and Choreographers (Moscow, Bolshoi Theatre, 2005).
- Odette-Odile (“Swan Lake”)
- Marie (“The Nutcracker”, Yuri Grigorovich production)
- The Shadow Trio, Pas d’action, Nikia (“La Bayadere”)
- Pas de deux of Diana and Actaeon, Esmeralda (“Esmeralda”, music by C. Pugni)
- Lilac Fairy (“The Sleeping Beauty”, Yuri Grigorovich production)
- Rose (“Rodin”, Boris Eifman production)
- Karagoz (“Karagoz” by G. Zhubanova)
- Phrygia (“Spartacus”, Yuri Grigorovich production)
- Medora (“Le Corsaire”)
- Zarema (“The Fountain of Bakhchisarai”)